Some good Articles on Early Access ~ Steam

TattooedMac

With whats been going on in the comments section of the TLD updates on Kickstarter, I recently, as of today got one of the links in my RSS Feed, and well worth the read to get a look into Early Access on Steam.

Sony, Microsoft mulling “Early Access” game sales on consoles

Valve warning: Steam “Early Access” games may never be finished

I know this was backed on Kickstarter and the Team behind it, so I'm happy in the knowledge that this won't be one of those that never see the light of day.

I know this was backed on Kickstarter and the Team behind it, so I'm happy in the knowledge that this won't be one of those that never see the light of day.

I'm sure not, I doubt the hinterland team will want the Mounties chasing them down for that $2 Million investment. :-)

I'm sure not, I doubt the hinterland team will want the Mounties chasing them down for that $2 Million investment. :-)

If they did, they would have to head for the mountains, and then would be living TLD IRL lol

Archived