How do I go to the dlc content?

Hello,

I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to access the DLC content in game, do I have to go to Broken Railroad?

Started playing a new game save in Milton on Pilgrim, does that mean it will take some time to have the necessary equipment to unlock the TFTFT content?

I tried continuing my old game save, and it actually worked! Maybe the game saves will not be destroyed after all?

Regards,

Pyroxene, 01:29 AM Stockholm Time

You can even select the new maps when starting a game. Forsaken Airfield is pretty harsh, so it can pay off to be prepared. But on Pilgrim it will be fine.

I definitely recommend doing the journey though. It's quite a trip.

Edited by Serenity

3 hours ago, Serenity said:

You can even select the new maps when starting a game. Forsaken Airfield is pretty harsh, so it can pay off to be prepared. But on Pilgrim it will be fine.

I definitely recommend doing the journey though. It's quite a trip.

You can only spawn in the far territories once you've gone there by foot.

So about The Tales part 2, do we just have to start a new survival game to have the new content? I currently have a survival game on Tales part 1 (which still loads fine) but I am ready to sacrifice it and start a new Survival game to have part 2 content, however I'd like to be sure this is the right way to go.

Update: answering my own question: yes, just starting a new survival game in Tales part 2 and we have the new items, including transponder etc.

Edited by yoli
answering own question

On 3/31/2023 at 8:12 AM, yoli said:

So about The Tales part 2, do we just have to start a new survival game to have the new content? I currently have a survival game on Tales part 1 (which still loads fine) but I am ready to sacrifice it and start a new Survival game to have part 2 content, however I'd like to be sure this is the right way to go.

Update: answering my own question: yes, just starting a new survival game in Tales part 2 and we have the new items, including transponder etc.

Thank you for reaching out. At this time, the plan is for new content to be available on existing games when released. If that changes, or if there are ever exceptions, we will indicate this to keep our community informed. 

We hope you are enjoying the new content and good luck in the Far Territory! 

On 3/31/2023 at 11:12 AM, yoli said:

No.  I went back to Forsaken Airfield after the new DLC was installed and was able to get the radio and fix the transmitter without starting a new game.  I've been finding caches all over the place!   Some good loot in them too.