Disappointed

I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I felt compelled to stop by today to express my feelings about today's DLC update.

I play Loper and DMC exclusively. I don't find enjoyment from the other game modes. I played Voyager years ago and would never consider firing up a Voyager run at this point.

I spent the last few months building up my excitement for the new content drop. I gleefully purchased the DLC when it came out and really enjoyed the new regions. I spent the last few weeks on a run, prepping for and traveling to the new region in anticipation of finding the transponder and playing the new Tales. Then, today happened. Most of the content I was looking so forward to playing today has been revealed to be excluded from Lopers.

There are ways this could have been approached to please everyone. But we were just simply locked out instead. Clear communication about which new features would be available to Lopers and which would not could have gone a long way. I understand that Lopers are a minority and the majority play Voyager. Still, I feel that the approach that was ultimately taken has alienated all Loper players.

Playing Voyager or Stalker just to experience the new content and then going back to Loper doesn't interest me at all. The roadmap should have outlined which content would not be available to us so that we could have made an informed decision about whether to purchase the DLC or not.

I've been playing this game since 2017, and consider myself a loyal player and active Steam community member. This experience has been a gut punch to all Lopers. We feel disregarded and left out.

• Like 3

Well, im happy about the new Acorns and the little Arrows but not being able to play the Tales is a bit of a bummer though. I dont understand why thats necessary, because of the Items? That makes no sense, there are lots of non-loper items in momentos and they even made bear coats craftable of 1 hide instead of 2, which also made interloper quite a bit easier. I dont see any reason in it, but what can one do... except making a gunloper just for those

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently reviewing the situation around Interloper/Part Two, and we will provide more information shortly. We understand your frustration, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.