Improve campfire cooking idea

Cyclone35

I had a interesting thought about using a campfire to cook food and multitask. When a kill an animal and stock up on 10+ pieces of meat, it can become a hassle to cook it all without a large oven with 6 slots. If your in a region like Hush River Valley or Timberwolf Mountain, you only have access to 2 slots with a campfire. What if you can add additional slots to a campfire.

The idea is that campers use sticks to hold meat over a fire. Lets say there's an option to add sticks to a campfire to create more slots to cook with. This would only apply to meat and fish. You can still use to 2 rocks to cook everything else, but you now have more slots for preparing meat and fish. You can't use the stick slots to cook cans, tea, or boil water. Unless the pot has a hook or handle to latch on too, but I highly doubt that. This idea would make cooking meat & fish less tedious and allow you to be more strategic about what you cook.

• Upvote 3

I think there should be an option to create campfires of different sizes, so a larger campfire could have more stones to cook meat on, and could provide more heat, but would require more resources to start and would burn out faster. 
I think the idea of a roasting spit is also really cool. 

• Upvote 1