THE LONG DARK Exit from Game Pass & Console Discount Plans

Admin

1 minute ago, SuperStriker16 said:

Don't forget the tea for the Brits🤣.  I brought the candy bars and venison😃.

I'm a brit😁. I just thought coffee was more appropriate.  I hate the stuff.  😂

1 minute ago, PilgrimReaper said:

So, this is Xbox, right, not Steam? Can't see anything there..

Yes it's Xbox. Sometimes you need to try playing it  before it triggers the update.

Xbox X - 10:36 am MDT - Began updating with free update.  Checked Microsoft store for DLC to investigate purchase (I am not on game pass).  No DLC found, so it is not yet available.  Please clarify, when can Xbox users who own the game expect to be able to purchase the DLC?

6 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

No tftft yet though

Have you purchased it (preorder) somehow or are you waiting, like me, for it to appear in the Microsoft store?  I'm thoroughly confused over all of this.

At this rate, they are going to have a hard time convincing me that it's "safe" to purchase any of it until all of it is fully released.

Edited by UpUpAway95

5 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

Have you purchased it (preorder) somehow or are you waiting, like me, for it to appear in the Microsoft store?  I'm thoroughly confused over all of this.

At this rate, they are going to have a hard time convincing me that it's "safe" to purchase any of it until all of it is fully released.

I'm waiting for it  on the store..  after the update the tld loading screen tells me it's available now but there's nothing on the store yet.