What’s your preference? Tea I’m guessing.  I’m all about the coffee!! 😅😅

and yes, almost time for the Switch!

Definitely tea.🙂 

I know I just read the new post from admin.😁. Yay for you👍

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Definitely tea.🙂 

I know I just read the new post from admin.😁. Yay for you👍

I think I may have converted to Steam though… I bought an Xbox controller to make it easier, and I like the larger screen.  I’m still going to buy the expansion for Switch, but I suspect I’ll be playing on the computer predominantly now.  

Im really hoping for some info on what will be made with harvested cougar!

Socks! 🤣

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Semple Fi said:

I think I may have converted to Steam though… I bought an Xbox controller to make it easier, and I like the larger screen.  I’m still going to buy the expansion for Switch, but I suspect I’ll be playing on the computer predominantly now.  

Im really hoping for some info on what will be made with harvested cougar!

Socks! 🤣

Controllers are so much easier than keyboards!!! And the larger screens really are great. 

Lol!😁. I'm hoping for more fetching looking underwear😂

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, wilemon said:

But do they mean 9 locations around the entire Island ? If so they are going to be very hard to find.

That's the question isn't it.

If it's a refinement of what was before...it's slightly less daunting.

One fully stocked bunker in ML, PV and Blackrock.

But if it's 3 stocked across any of the regions and 9 total...that's greatly changed. I hope it's the second option.

15 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Anyone know how big the update is?    I get the feeling it'll take several hours on Xbox😁. Valuable playing time wasted!!!!

Well, you'll get parts 1 & 2 at the same time, I'm guessing around 8 Go, may-be a bit more... Basically, you'll be downloading the whole game ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't really get how you count, here we are today on the 29th of March, so basically tomorrow will be the 30th, hence tomorrow we'll get the download... so, how come you count to 2 ? ;) 

What, am I counting too fast ? Or is my eagerness not taking the whole day into account ? ^^

11 minutes ago, DaGnome91 said:

I don't really get how you count, here we are today on the 29th of March, so basically tomorrow will be the 30th, hence tomorrow we'll get the download... so, how come you count to 2 ? ;) 

What, am I counting too fast ? Or is my eagerness not taking the whole day into account ? ^^

Time differences I presume... Its tomorrow for me too.  Yay!😁

• Upvote 1