TLD Trivia

First person to guess correctly has to come up with the next question. The only rule is that the answer must be obtainable in a regular non-modded current version of the game, because console players can use neither mods nor the time capsule. TFTFT content is fair game once it's released to consoles. So...with that out of the way...

In Episode 3, you can find several bunkers that belonged to someone named Joplin.

What was Joplin's first name?

1 minute ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

In case you didn't understand I mean that will Smith is cooler. Though Samuel l. Jo..er Jackson is Nick fury.if you haven't then watch captain america the winter soldier it's awesome.

Will smith is cool too!  But he wasn't given the title as the coolest man !      Not a fan of superhero films 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 9:53 PM, ajb1978 said:

Sorry but no correct guesses so far! And in truth, a guess isn't necessary.

Collect some Buffer Memories from the Rural Store....

Tom Joplin.

I am in PV currently, ı had a visit to Rural Store yesterday and luckily ı got a buffee memory which reveals Joplin’s first name😬 Wish ı had a screenshot but ı’ll check it next time in journal/buffer memories.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pınar51-06 said:

Tom Joplin.

I am in PV currently, ı had a visit to Rural Store yesterday and luckily ı got a buffee memory which reveals Joplin’s first name😬 Wish ı had a screenshot but ı’ll check it next time in journal/buffer memories.

Yup that's correct! And with that, tag: You're it. Next trivia question is on you!