Ambush me once shame on you, attempt to attack me again and you get shot [and glitched into the rocks, apparently]

RingoA

1 hour ago, ManicManiac said:

...Coastal Highway?
I only knew of two cave dwelling wolves, but neither was in Coastal Highway.  Is this something new that's turned up?

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Hide contents

The only ones I know of are in Desolation Point and Hushed River Valley...

I got coastal highway and desolation point mixed up sorry, i meant desolation point

Edited by RingoA
Apparently i can't edit posts

20 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I was also curious about the colour?  Did you turn the brightness to high?    Mind you I can never see her in the cave even with a torch/lantern.

The brightness is high, and i took a picture with my phone which is why its blue-ish 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RingoA said:

The brightness is high, and i took a picture with my phone which is why its blue-ish 

Oh I see. Thanks.  I really like the pic btw.  

It's an awkward one to kill sometimes, I goat halfway down and wait for her to actually stop running around like the flash !😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Oh I see. Thanks.  I really like the pic btw.  

It's an awkward one to kill sometimes, I goat halfway down and wait for her to actually stop running around like the flash !😁

I got surprised attacked, i knew a wolf sometimes spawned in the cave but i slept for about half the day and didn't get attacked so i thought it may not have spawned

Then proceeded to get ambushed 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I know some levels you don't get attacked while sleeping , definitely pilgrim but not sure if voyager or stalker are the same. .  

I'm on custom and have turned animal attacks while sleeping on

I'm on custom and have turned animal attacks while sleeping on

Not sure why you didn't get gnawed on earlier then🤔.   Maybe something similar to being able to sneak close by without being detected. . 

Or it just wasn't hungry enough earlier😁

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Not sure why you didn't get gnawed on earlier then🤔.   Maybe something similar to being able to sneak close by without being detected. . 

Or it just wasn't hungry enough earlier😁

I was at the front of the cave so maybe that had something to do with it, or he smelled the wolf meat on me 

• Like 1

I was at the front of the cave so maybe that had something to do with it, or he smelled the wolf meat on me 

Depends on the scent range you put on in the settings too I think..    

If you've got one of her friends in your pocket then revenge might just have been in her mind😊

• Like 1