TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY -- Part Two: Signal Void Teaser

Admin

Get ready, Survivors! TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Two: Signal Void is coming to Steam, Epic Games Store, Xbox, and PlayStation on March 30th. The latest update features fantastic new content and gameplay for anyone who owns the Expansion Pass, including a new Tale, new Bunkers, new Clothing items, and more. (To learn more about what is included in Part Two, please visit our latest Dev Diary.) 

If you don’t own TALES, or if you want to gift the game to a friend, now is a great time to start exploring the Far Territory. The Steam Spring Sale is on now, offering great discounts on THE LONG DARK, including: 

A new adventure is waiting. Take a sneak peek at the Teaser below:

• Upvote 6
  • Like 7

• Admin pinned and featured this topic

I am confused about all the different versions that are for sale. (I'm an old, old man, perhaps I'm losing my marbles).

I want to recommend to a friend that he buys the standard TLD, surviaal only,  with the TFTFT, survival only.

As the TFTFT only has 12 months update licence what happens after 12 months?  Will there continue to be updates for TFTFT.

1 hour ago, peteloud said:

I am confused about all the different versions that are for sale. (I'm an old, old man, perhaps I'm losing my marbles).

I want to recommend to a friend that he buys the standard TLD, surviaal only,  with the TFTFT, survival only.

As the TFTFT only has 12 months update licence what happens after 12 months?  Will there continue to be updates for TFTFT.

Once the 12 months update ends, TFTFT won't get any updates (expect some bugfixes maybe?). Tho it will still be available for purchase. 

After that, HL will probably work on ep 5 or another dlc. But it's up to HL to decide what to do after TFTFT is done.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:40 PM, RossBondReturns said:

Loving this!

We'll get some good background to those really intriguing notes you can find in FA in survival!

Very intriguing.

I'm also wondering if the audio files in this teaser, are actually teasers for what will occur in episode 5?? I replayed Wintermute and I'm trying to put together what this disease is that Astrid is bringing a cure for, and how it ties in with a military experiment that resulted in the Aurora??!?

• Admin unpinned this topic