Please make OMB easier to grab.

MarrowStone

I swear every update the old man's beard lichen gets harder and harder to grab. Either our character gets shorter or the hitbox gets smaller cause now there's some I cant even reach!

Some I have to look straight up to get when I dont remember having to, others I can easily reach but the hitbox is misaligned and tiny. 

Please increase the harvesting hitbox or something, they're starting to be more trouble than they're worth. 

• Upvote 7
  • Like 1

It is frustrating, why should they be so hard to click? I understand they're so plentiful and easy to find but it doesnt feel like intentional game design to make them have hitboxes you have to click with pinpoint accruacy. Sometimes where you have to click isnt even on the actual model. 

And having loot you can see but not collect by any means is ultra frustrating too, especially if you walked off the beaten path for it. 

It feels unpolished and doesnt contribute to any fun in the game nor is it some sort of skill check on the player. It's got to be a bug. 

• Upvote 2

Yes, I've also ran across OMB Lichen which I can't click on. Too short. No possible way to collect it. I mean, not a big deal I suppose, but then again it doesn't seem right.

I just ran across one in BM on the power station side, above the road. I think I'm like 10cm too short lol.

On 3/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, Kranium said:

Yes, I've also ran across OMB Lichen which I can't click on. Too short. No possible way to collect it. I mean, not a big deal I suppose, but then again it doesn't seem right.

I just ran across one in BM on the power station side, above the road. I think I'm like 10cm too short lol.

If this happens again, please feel free to post it here and tag Admin. We will take a look for you. 

It might not be a bug, but we always appreciate the opportunity to look into things. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 1:56 AM, Admin said:

If this happens again, please feel free to post it here and tag Admin. We will take a look for you. 

It might not be a bug, but we always appreciate the opportunity to look into things. 

It definitely is a bug as it started just around the Expansion, I'm surprised you were not aware of this issue yet. About 80% of the lichen are okay but the rest have been unreachable or tediously hard to get since December.

• Upvote 2