Water Purification Tablets 1) Odd Behavior and 2) Odd Decay

UTC-10

1) Odd Behavior

Two sets of four water purification tablets, 34% and 36% condition in drawer work bench in Quonset Garage.

Tablets moved one by one to backpack inventory, four tablets ostensibly same condition show up as one, one, and two tablets, all showing the same condition. 

Tablets were moved back to drawer, which unaccountably then combined them according to their condition, then moved to backpack inventory using the Move All to Inventory.

I had to use the work bench drawer because the first aid kit I originally had them in had a lot of other stuff that I did not want to move to inventory.  

2) Odd Decay

[Same day] Left Quonset Garage and walked up to Abandoned Mine (aka Cinder Hills Mine), through the mine to the Pleasant Valley side.  Was going to leave the tablets there then discovered their condition had changed to 20% and 17%.  Another four tablets taken a few days earlier which had been about 30% at the Quonset Garage had decayed to 13%.  

The Odd Behavior is an inconvenience.  The Odd Decay is relatively  more serious since once the tablets get to Ruined (0% condition) they become useless unless I find other tablets that would allow me to rejuvenate them.  

Have fun figuring this out.  👍 Thanks.

20230127124429_1.jpg

20230127124447_1.jpg

20230127124459_1.jpg

20230127131008_1.jpg