Thermos - Keeps drinks and soups hot

desertedone

After you cook tea, soup, or peaches they get warm. Add a thermos into the game. Thermos can keep liquids hot for longer (maybe 2 hours) allowing you to get a quick heat pick up that warms you up and protects you from the cold. There are two types of thermos.

Thermos: A lootable item found throughout the game. Keeps any liquid stored in it hot for 2 hours

Fur Thermos: A craftable thermos. Requires 1 rabbit hide and 2 guts. Keeps any liquid stored in it for 2 hours

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

They're adding a thermos flask in one of the upcoming dlcs.    It would be nice if they were in standard survival though.

The Insulated Flask on Tales From The Far Territory's website is actually in the Free Updates section, so it'll be standard for non-DLC owners as well.

I'm pretty excited, the ability to keep a Warming Up buff in your pocket for a while is a solid mechanic for both gameplay and realism.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexilogo said:

The Insulated Flask on Tales From The Far Territory's website is actually in the Free Updates section, so it'll be standard for non-DLC owners as well.

I'm pretty excited, the ability to keep a Warming Up buff in your pocket for a while is a solid mechanic for both gameplay and realism.

Is it?  That's great. Thanks I must've missed it.  

• Upvote 2