Esrb rating

Bearimpaler101

If you're uncomfortable with something in the game then it's not nothing..  talk to admin if you have an issue ,that's what they're there for.🙂 

Personally I think it's fine but I'm not young any more.....it's nice to see someone who is still innocent these days..

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

These are the same people who tired to ban video games because they “cause violence” despite years of research showing that it’s the household they grow up in that changes it and usually they play more violent video games to vent frustration. I wouldn’t take their ratings very seriously 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Btw Conan can I call you that? Where did you find this corpse?

Sure :).

I found her by the front desk in Milton’s Bank.

I have watched a fair amount of slasher movies, so murder was the first thing that leaped to my mind. 

How I came to the next conclusion… I read the news.

Edited by conanjaguar
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Ok Conan 😀. Just so everyone knows this thread is not for insulting hinterland or the long dark. It's an amazing game and an amazing studio. I don't mean I'm uncomfortable with this either just to see what everyone thinks of this. I'm watching myusualme right now do you guys watch him or @Zaknafein? I watch most of there stuff it's so sad about his stalker 400 days in the bin. But yeah anyway have a nice day everyone😀.

• Like 2