Getting Glitches with New update/DLC

E_T

Glitches in New Update that I have experienced:

1) Multiple numbers of same items of Stone and Coal in HRV/MT cave system.  You can pick up multiple numbers (3-5 for each item) from the same spot.  I've had to dump piles of coal and stone inside the caves.  I have so much coal that I really don't need to chop any wood.

2) Prop Snowshelters in HRV are showing multiple shelters on same spot that are in various states of condition.  You can get stuck in them too easy, forcing restarting the game.

3) HRV Central Bear de-spauned, including his cave bone leftovers, after being shot twice and then shooting and killing the other Bear.  First bear never died and had waisted several rifle rounds in the process.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:03 AM, E_T said:

Glitches in New Update that I have experienced:

1) Multiple numbers of same items of Stone and Coal in HRV/MT cave system.  You can pick up multiple numbers (3-5 for each item) from the same spot.  I've had to dump piles of coal and stone inside the caves.  I have so much coal that I really don't need to chop any wood.

2) Prop Snowshelters in HRV are showing multiple shelters on same spot that are in various states of condition.  You can get stuck in them too easy, forcing restarting the game.

3) HRV Central Bear de-spauned, including his cave bone leftovers, after being shot twice and then shooting and killing the other Bear.  First bear never died and had waisted several rifle rounds in the process.

Thank you for reaching out. Have you filed tickets for these issues via the Support Portal? We are currently investigating reports, but we appreciate any additional information you can provide. 

• 3 weeks later...

4) Prop Deer in MT, on the Upper shelf outside cave that goes between the Spruce Falls Bridge (near the Bear Den) an the area near the Plane.  You have to get to the deer though the cave as there is a one way down to the Rabbit Warren pond... (See screenshot) That prop Deer.  The Deer is present as we have crows flying, but the Deer is inaccessible due to being buried too deeply in the terrain. Deer also shows on map, but you just can't get to it...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Upvote 1

5) Removed Reshi and other items showing back up on map after being harvested and then redrawing the map.  See above map, as all items (Reshi, Old Mans Beard & saplings that are showing on this map) have all been harvested.  Some have disappeared after getting harvested, mostly Rose Hips, but also most of the saplings as well...

• 3 weeks later...

6) a few single rocks and sticks that are on the non-dam side of Mystery Lake (between the Fishing hut with the door and the Camp Office) gives you multiples of the item, when you pick them up.  Can't say how many it gives you, but after just picking up a few rocks or sticks, I had to put down piles of them or just couldn't move at all.

7) Found this by accident in the Upper Dam during an Aurora.  In the hall that goes between the upper section and the top of the turbines, where it widens out and the wires are sparking and keep you from going further (and the gate would be in Wintermute), there is an Invisible Corpse. ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

On 3/3/2023 at 5:12 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for the additional information. Can we please confirm whether you have submitted tickets for these issues via our Support Portal?

not all of them, as some of them have not been in places where I can NOT have an immediate save, UNLESS I want to spend the time of sleeping for an hour,  which in a few places, can be hazardous... 

That and I might not have been able to say anything about until a few game days after the fact...  (I DO sometimes have a real life and also need to do other things...).

8 ) just now had this: in the Cave system between BI and FM (first time, traveling from BI to FM), I had gotten to the climb down, in mid cave system.  I was carrying a torch at the time.  While climbing down, all of the sudden, I got a close up of the cave system map, first zoomed into that point, white on black.  I first though it was the inside of the cave with bad colors, but then it zoomed out from it to show the whole cave system (with all the way the rocks, etc look, not like you would see in a map that is posted by some other player....  looked like the a map of someone's gut) and then it all blanked out and then all of the sudden, I was at the FM inside entrance side of the cave system. I then traveled back through from FM to BI and did not have an issue at the climb back up.  I DID step outside a few times to get a new save point before going back in to try the climb back.  No problem in the way back and have a new save point on the other side.

16 minutes ago, E_T said:

8 ) just now had this: in the Cave system between BI and FM (first time, traveling from BI to FM), I had gotten to the climb down, in mid cave system.  I was carrying a torch at the time.  While climbing down, all of the sudden, I got a close up of the cave system map, first zoomed into that point, white on black.  I first though it was the inside of the cave with bad colors, but then it zoomed out from it to show the whole cave system (with all the way the rocks, etc look, not like you would see in a map that is posted by some other player....  looked like the a map of someone's gut) and then it all blanked out and then all of the sudden, I was at the FM inside entrance side of the cave system. I then traveled back through from FM to BI and did not have an issue at the climb back up.  I DID step outside a few times to get a new save point before going back in to try the climb back.  No problem in the way back and have a new save point on the other side.

Ticket submitted with subject title of "Teleporting inside BI to FM cave system"

1 hour ago, E_T said:

I've had that happen several times in that exact spot.  Like you're falling through the Earth.

3 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you! 

Just to let you know, this is still the same game run that I have been playing for a while now.  So all of the above issues from the first post are all on this current run of the game.

On 3/8/2023 at 6:35 PM, E_T said:

Just to let you know, this is still the same game run that I have been playing for a while now.  So all of the above issues from the first post are all on this current run of the game.

Thank you for the clarification. 

• 2 weeks later...

this happened a few weeks previously, so I don't have a save for it.  Still, it is on the same game run that I've been posting about previously

9) Had placed Food out in the floor, inside the Marsh Ridge (FM) cave, on the 'snowbank' that is a few steps from the entrance.  I had placed 3 Cracker boxes (all 3 above 90% condition) and other food items that were less than 50%.  This is so that, if I'm gone for a while, they don't go below 1% and possibly disappear in a rock pile (or drawer someplace).  I do the same with cloths that are getting low as well.

A short trip back to MT Basin cave, to move more supplies and all of the food, EXCEPT for the Crackers, had disappeared.  I don't eat them until I need to, as transporting them doesn't smell and I had PLENTY of cooked meat to eat.  Also, if I need, I also carry a few stalks to munch on, in case I'm getting too close to losing my well fed bonus.

Since all of these, I've now had the new version update as well as the New Signals part downloaded, so If I have any more glitches, I'll put them into a new thread as all this was on the other versions.  but I wanted to post about that last glitch, in case anyone else has also seen similar

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 8:20 PM, E_T said:

I had a second issue with bear quartering, ticket submitted, details in  other thread...

Thank you for reporting. We appreciate the opportunity to investigate.