Challenge suggestions?

After getting the game a few days ago I’ve already completed Wintermute (will say they did a great job on episode 4 🤌) but now I want to know what challenge to do next. I thought about starting a stalker game but TFTFT will be arriving to PlayStation by the end of February (hopefully) so I don’t want it to be deleted. What challenge mode do you suggest I do first?

Story mode is quite a bit different to survival.  I'd say it doesn't really matter which difficulty but learning the maps is a very good idea ,it can prove to be a lifesaver no matter what you play after the update.. 

I'm on Xbox and I'm hoping it'll be out in a few weeks😁

• 7 months later...

@Moosemaster

A interesting challenge I'd suggest is seeing how long you can survive in The Hunted part 1 without ever completing the challenge. Exploring all of great bear whilst having an unkillable bear that is constantly stalking you throughout your entire journey can be more intense that the Escape The Darkwalker challenge. One heads up I will give is that I don't believe auroras are possible in this challenge, so no Bleak Inlet or Blackrock workshops unfortunately. 

Another challenge I suggest is completing the Escape The Darkwalker challenge without using runes (with the exception of the rune required to complete the challenge). I've found this challenge to be an extreme test of your map knowledge, though depending on what route you take, it can be quite luck based. 

If I think of anymore I'll drop them here.

• 2 months later...

Personal challenges or pre-made game challenge modes?

A few challenges I've done on custom worlds:

Have everything on voyager or pilgrim except loot; have loot be set to interloper.  Slow paced crafting style.  😎

Only allowed to carry 15 (or whatever) kg out doors

Not allowed to leave a certain region (Forlorn muskeg or timberwolf mountain are fun...)

Not allowed to enter any biulding that requires a loading screen (or any building what-so-ever.  Optional of caves)

Hardcore Vegan: Can't eat meat, canned foods with any animal products, can't kill any animal (except maybe in self-defense), can't use any wool, leather, or fur clothing (meaning only shoes are running shoes and insulated boots)