One place you look forward to spending a night?

hozz1235

On each run, there are certain places where I just "feel" I need to spend the night, even if I need to burn some time to get to dusk.  One of those places for me is in MT, where you begin Ep1, in the cave at the bottom of the climbs (despite the bones).  Maybe it's because Story mode all started there?  Who knows.  Heading down there now to spend a night...

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

Every run I make sure I spend at least one night on the Summit if Timberwolf Mountain.
It's been my favorite region to live in and camping out on the summit, just feels good to do.  The night spent next to a warm fire and full meal always feels really satisfying after the long trek to get there.

A long time ago, back before the old lookout got destroyed... I felt the same way about hunkering down in that tower above Clearcut to weather a blizzard.  It just felt so satisfying to do.

Seeing the Lonely Lighthouse on Desolation point during an aurora, is another "must do" for any of my runs.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
I suppose, as I think about it... there are several of those kinds of locations for me 🤭
But those are the first few that came to mind.

• Upvote 1

I seem to have a penchant for tower-like structures. One of my early favourite places to spend the night was the Lonely Lighthouse in Desolation Point. And whenever I pass through Mystery Lake or Coastal Highway, I make sure to spend a few nights in the Lookouts. I like the fact that you can look out from the windows, keep an eye on the weather and watch the day/night light change.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I stay in my store, the rural store in pleasant valley, come on down to Moose’s store today! We sell the finest pelts, guts, and repair supplies in all of great bear!

we work off a bartering system, we give you supplies you give us the equivalent in food, drinks, and medical supplies.

Edited by Moosemaster
  • Upvote 1