Need Help Finding That Silly Little Bow Variant

I have scoured HRV from head to toe, checked every recorded possible spawn I can find, both on the wiki and from Lithar's videos, and nothing. 

I have some minor concerns I have a lemon loot table, as I checked the potential spawn at the overlook above a snow shelter and found the exact set piece with the arrows and corpse laid out identically but no bow. 

I've heard it can spawn in regions beyond HRV but have found no proof of this. So I wanted to ask all of you for your experience and if any of you have hard screenshot proof it spawns outside of HRV I would super appreciate it. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I've not even bothered looking for the unique bow(s) yet, but a question -  the standard bow degrades and isn't repairable, so for the new bow to really be worth having it must either;

- not degrade

- be repairable

- or give you the recipe to craft a new one from scratch

Does it do any of these things and if so which?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, past caring said:

I've not even bothered looking for the unique bow(s) yet, but a question -  the standard bow degrades and isn't repairable, so for the new bow to really be worth having it must either;

- not degrade

- be repairable

- or give you the recipe to craft a new one from scratch

Does it do any of these things and if so which?

https://thelongdark.fandom.com/wiki/Woodwright's_Bow

I found mine in Hushed River Valley, near the fallen tree that let's you easily get back up out of the actual Hushed River area, near the ice cave behind the waterfall. There was a corpse, the bow, and a couple of arrows on a little hill just after climbing out of the river on the tree.