How would you like to see it end?

Semple Fi

If this has already been posted…. Please send me that way…

I’m really looking forward to episode 5 and all the story lines meeting and finally seeing the “end” of Will and Astrid’s story.  
For me, I hope that their marriage is reconciled and they move forward together, onto their next adventure in this frozen new world.  And what happened to their child?

But that’s me, what endings/story finishes would you like to see?

What happens to Molly? The Trapper? The girl who wrote the notes about fruit pastilles (backer #644)?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I did  start a thread called 'what ending would you like to have'. But that was before episode 4 came out so I'm sure people have probably changed some of their thoughts. 

I'd post a link if my notepad wasn't rubbish😁

Well if you find it, I’ll comment there!

Otherwise, maybe this can still be a legitimate new thread?

I do wonder what happened to the child occasionally. I did originally presume it had died and the marriage ended because of it .but maybe the answer is in perseverance mills.🤔

Edited by Leeanda
What else but autocorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪

I hope, Mackenzie will save Jace. Then Jace will lead Mackenzie to Atwood.
Mackenzie will finally deliver an Old Trapper message, a "Wintermute" to Atwood... And a hardcase, which contain a cure.
Hope, Atwood does really know to do with all of it. 
Hope, Astrid is recovered from hipothermia, looked around and see Mackenzie. Will and Astrid is hugging each other... :)

The end

umm... Not so fast) A Mathis and his crew of convicts, walking to hunt in a wilderness, suddenly surrounded by a Molly, Methuselah, Will, Astrid, Jace, Atwood, and... timberwolves. Mathis gang surrenders. Mathis is screaming mad, but he's been ravaged by wolves. A mathis gang tries to run out, but being killed by wolves then.

Will, Astrid, Methuselah, Molly, Jace, Atwood and survivors is going to Milton town. A Grey Mother welcomes them by a warm tea and tasty soup :)

Atwood have started a network of satellite magnets, which brings a core of Earth to live... 

A morning. Everyone is looking to a sky. 
A clouds on a sky!! They starts to moving again! 
Every piece of Earth is brings to live!...

A much of time is needed to recover a civilization, which we know before... But now we have a little bit of chance to do. 
And we'll make it.

The long dark is over.

• Upvote 2