Odd sound when approaching pre-placed snow shelters

hozz1235

I've noticed strange sound when approaching pre-placed snow shelters.  It kind of sounds like a some material falling/crunching.  Anyone else notice this?

On a similar note, all pre-placed snow shelters I've discovered so far have been ruined.  I don't recall them ALL being ruined?

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 9:05 AM, hozz1235 said:

I've noticed strange sound when approaching pre-placed snow shelters.  It kind of sounds like a some material falling/crunching.  Anyone else notice this?

On a similar note, all pre-placed snow shelters I've discovered so far have been ruined.  I don't recall them ALL being ruined?

Thank you for flagging. We are working on a few different sound issues, but please don't hesitate to file a ticket if you notice specific issues: hinterlandgames.com/support

On 1/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for flagging. We are working on a few different sound issues, but please don't hesitate to file a ticket if you notice specific issues: e hinterlandgames.com/support

The same Prop Shelters are also showing multiple shelters in same place, all with different levels of condition.  You can get stuck inside same shelter.  If you remove all but one, when you come back to it later, it shows the same.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:07 AM, E_T said:

The same Prop Shelters are also showing multiple shelters in same place, all with different levels of condition.  You can get stuck inside same shelter.  If you remove all but one, when you come back to it later, it shows the same.

Do you have an image or an example to share of this? We appreciate any additional information you can provide. 

On 1/20/2023 at 5:34 PM, Admin said:

Do you have an image or an example to share of this? We appreciate any additional information you can provide. 

Approaching Prop Shelter in HRV, located near to the Stair Step falls...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Looking over it, it currently shows as Ruined

Let's Dismantle said Ruin

But, after dismantling that ruin, we now have a good snow shelter....  

It shows that it is at 66% condition.

And when we look at a different spot of the shelter, we find that it is almost full (I had repaired one to full not to long back) at 98%

And to be sure, we again look as a different spot and again see the 66% one

and finally, while looking at this more closely, we again find one that is Ruined as well...

I did submit a ticket a few days ago because I had gotten stuck in one and it took me several tries to get out of it.

On 1/24/2023 at 4:37 PM, E_T said:

Approaching Prop Shelter in HRV, located near to the Stair Step falls...

Looking over it, it currently shows as Ruined

Let's Dismantle said Ruin

But, after dismantling that ruin, we now have a good snow shelter....  

It shows that it is at 66% condition.

And when we look at a different spot of the shelter, we find that it is almost full (I had repaired one to full not to long back) at 98%

And to be sure, we again look as a different spot and again see the 66% one

and finally, while looking at this more closely, we again find one that is Ruined as well...

I did submit a ticket a few days ago because I had gotten stuck in one and it took me several tries to get out of it.

Thank you! We will review your report and investigate this issue. We appreciate all of these fantastic screenshots, and the additional information you provided.