Bug after Cave exit.

Shadox

So... on my 96 day Interloper i wanted to visit HRV, and after exiting the Cave from Trappers to Milton, i spawned with low tier Clothes and empty Inventory on the Milton Plane Crash.

Thats a crazy bug. Fortunately nothing was lost, after exiting the Game, the last save was when i entered the Cave. And it seems a bit random, since i looted Milton before via the exact same route and nothing bad happened there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 9:22 AM, Leeanda said:

I just had this happen entering the dam from the river .  Any news on the fix for this please @Admin.

We released an intended fix with Hotfix v2.06 (106075). Can you confirm that you are playing on the latest version? Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, and we also suggest filing a ticket via our Support Portal: hinterlandgames.com/support 

Thank you for your patience. 

25 minutes ago, Admin said:

We released an intended fix with Hotfix v2.06 (106075). Can you confirm that you are playing on the latest version? Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, and we also suggest filing a ticket via our Support Portal: hinterlandgames.com/support 

Thank you for your patience. 

I'm   playing on Xbox  so it's not updated  since 2.02 . That's the last one I updated .     I've had quite a few runs since then and this was the only time it happened.    I can file a ticket but will the fix already  be in the update for consoles next month? 

I hope you all had a good holiday break...   It's nice to have you back as well😊

Edited by Leeanda

On 1/19/2023 at 2:53 PM, Leeanda said:

I'm   playing on Xbox  so it's not updated  since 2.02 . That's the last one I updated .     I've had quite a few runs since then and this was the only time it happened.    I can file a ticket but will the fix already  be in the update for consoles next month? 

I hope you all had a good holiday break...   It's nice to have you back as well😊

Thank you for clarifying! 

If it happens again, please don't hesitate to file a Support Ticket, but it sounds unlikely to be related to the issues on PC. And thank you! We hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you for clarifying! 

If it happens again, please don't hesitate to file a Support Ticket, but it sounds unlikely to be related to the issues on PC. And thank you! We hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. 

Thank you,I will.