When are you going to finish the story?

Deseoso

5 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I did both , as im sure others did too...  😁 

Who thought they'd get the knife afterwards?   I know I did.  😊 

Who gave us the choice?.......cough cough..

I wonder why that’s the only time we’ve had a choice like that in the game? I would’ve expected it to occur again by now? Perhaps episode 5....

4 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

I wonder why that’s the only time we’ve had a choice like that in the game? I would’ve expected it to occur again by now? Perhaps episode 5....

I've thought the same thing...   Perhaps that was going to be a thing but couldn't work it in for some reason... 

11 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

Maybe hinterland just wanted to set themselves apart from most story games where half the story is choices like those that change nothing 🧐

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

*Sigh*

Now that TFTFT is coming to consoles, I'm hoping that Wintermute 5 is on the horizon. It's been 5 years now...

That said, I know that Wintermute was intended (or feels like it was intended) to get people into survival, since that's the core of the game. I also know that the newer episodes included newer regions, and with the TFTFT regions, that might be why Wintermute has been delayed.

I hope at least. I picked this up on game preview waaaaaay back in the day on Xbox and have always loved it, but Wintermute keeps me feeling like it's incomplete. Please at least finish it soon? Like this year? Like not just give us information about it this year, but actually introduce it?

kkthxbai

• Upvote 1

Whenever they release Ep 5 I really hope they introduce a watch! Sick of having to throw my sleeping bag down just to find out the time of day (figure out if best to carry on or to find shelter if it will soon be night etc.).

7 hours ago, tim091 said:

Whenever they release Ep 5 I really hope they introduce a watch! Sick of having to throw my sleeping bag down just to find out the time of day (figure out if best to carry on or to find shelter if it will soon be night etc.).

You can see what time of day it is by pressing tab on computer. If you're on console then you can look in options at your controls to see which button shows the "quick stats." It shows your condition, time of day, and scent (if you have any) on the screen.

19 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

I just wish it will be a good finale like did mackenzie and Astrid have a child? there is that picture in the intro. Also perseverance mills the big reveal.

True story! So many loose ends to tie up and leaving those two with a broken marriage DOES NOT appeal to me.  
I’m really hoping for an episode 5 update soon, that was part of the “reasoning” behind decoupling Wintermute and Survival. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1