WeMod

hozz1235

Looks like it may be a while before mods are able to be used again on TLD.  If you don't want to wait, there is "kind of" an alternative - WeMod.  Granted, options are MUCH more limited, but there is some functionality there you may find useful.

I apologize in advance if this should not be posted here, Admin.

• Upvote 2

Interesting.

Looks more like a handful of "cheats". I much prefer QOL mods.

However, I may try it out. I was hoping I could use a mod to "transfer" items from my long-running interloper save to the new update, and thereby continue. (use DevConsole to add items I had in my main base to my new game). I might use this as an "in between" way to do that: only use the "unlimited weight" cheat, thereby eliminating much of the back-and-forth drudgery, while still having to otherwise find everything I want & level up. Because I don't want to see the new areas until I'm basically where I was before. Not being able to continue old saves (while I totally understand why) is something I can't - and won't - just let go of! (Not long before the new update dropped, I completed the 500 day challenge, in Interloper.)

Thanks for the heads-up, mate. 👍

Edited by Kranium

WeMod is basically a GUI front end for CheatEngine. (That's a gross simplification, but c'mon that's what it is.) So basically its focus is on altering or freezing memory addresses. Infinite this or that, zero reduction in this that or the other thing, enabling of specific dev functions like "fly mode".

Like @Kranium said, and as its CheatEngine origins suggest, it is in fact primarily a bunch of cheats, although Fly Mode has legitimate uses for getting you unstuck due to terrain bugs.

lol, isn't this basically what we called a "trainer" back in the days of dial up on-line gaming.  I remember using something similar when Blizzard rolled out Diablo 1 for online multiplayer.  Everybody was cheating using god mode and unlimited item duplication all sorts of silly little cheats... 

I sure wish I had some Godly Plate of Whale and a Heavenly Sword of Titans right now so I could vanquish that foul pack of wolves
that has been hounding me all week thru the glimmer fog...

• Upvote 1