Known Issues and Updates - TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY [Updated Dec 20]

Admin

On 12/11/2022 at 11:28 AM, Nyarlaphotep said:

am about 11 days into a TFTFT game on 2x speed, went custom to turn off the guns and so far:

• found 2 revolvers (one in a memento cache (visible), one in the world (invisible), several bullets (invisible))
  • been through about 5 different regions and not found any cutting tools (hacksaw, knife, hatchet) so not sure if disabling guns instead disabled cutting tools or if they've just been made more rare to increase their value (if so, that's an awesome move and i'm enjoying the challenge) or if the loot tables are now more randomised (again, sounds like a great move if so)
  • pretty sure i've had a coffee version of the listed match bug, where when looking at coffee in your inventory then picking up a cooked cup of coffee from a fire i instead got another tin of coffee

ps. TFTFT is awesome, am loving the airfield and the transfer pass

As it says in their update. As of the release of TFTFT most (or all idk 🤷‍♂️) loot tables, spawn points, animal spawns, and animal behaviors have all been scrambled and animal placements will continue to change in this next year to fit regions. (Hoping for timberwolves in Timberwolf mountain for once 😌)

Edited by Moosemaster
Ur mum

On 12/17/2022 at 5:01 PM, RaukGorth said:

Hi Guys,

I don't see bear AI being buggy on the list of know issues - should we report that?

Absolutely agree with this. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen bears stun locked just because I’m far enough away for the bear to find and lose track of me infinitely.
I’d also like to say that Idk if it’s a known bug but if you get a wolf to chase you into an enclosed fence (gotten the best results in carter with the gate closed) the wolf will continuously restart the growl sound and animation until you get to close or to far and it either runs away in fear until you approaches again or attacks you through the fence 🐺 

Edited by Moosemaster
Misspells 🤓

On 1/23/2023 at 7:28 AM, Moosemaster said:

As it says in their update. As of the release of TFTFT most (or all idk 🤷‍♂️) loot tables, spawn points, animal spawns, and animal behaviors have all been scrambled and animal placements will continue to change in this next year to fit regions. (Hoping for timberwolves in Timberwolf mountain for once 😌)

This is correct. There is more information available on the Loot Refresh in this post. Thank you! 

On 1/23/2023 at 7:35 AM, Moosemaster said:

Absolutely agree with this. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen bears stun locked just because I’m far enough away for the bear to find and lose track of me infinitely.
I’d also like to say that Idk if it’s a known bug but if you get a wolf to chase you into an enclosed fence (gotten the best results in carter with the gate closed) the wolf will continuously restart the growl sound and animation until you get to close or to far and it either runs away in fear until you approaches again or attacks you through the fence 🐺 

We are currently investigating some existing bugs regarding animal behaviour, so if you have supplementary images or additional information to share then please don't hesitate to post to this thread and we can determine whether a Support Ticket is necessary. We appreciate your patience. 

19 minutes ago, The Riddler said:

Sometimes the sound of a blizzard disappears in the game.

I have wind variability on low on my runs and it sounds the same as your no sound so maybe it's not a bug but design?    That looked like a sheltered area so it could just be that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Riddler said:

This happens in places where there is no protection from the wind. For example, at the Forlorn Muskeg location.

Well it was just a thought.  😊.     

I'd kill for an FPS of anything over 40 on my pc. ,how the heck do you get it so high in the first place!😁

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• Admin unpinned this topic