Lost badges and feats on PS5

ET gamers0206

I have lost all my bages and feats on my game after playing for so long to get these achievements. I have contacted PlayStation and we tried a couple of things but nothing has worked. 

Also I have 3 feats that come up and let me add them after I loaded a save (PlayStation helped me do this). They are snow walker, free runner and cold fusion. I start the game and it is not applied so I'm also thinking I might not even be able to earn them now and will never get them back....

Can this be repaired or fixed? I'm hoping Hinterland can help and I have reached out via email on the support several times without assistance. I really want this stuff back so I can get the extension and play at my full capacity. I hope I don't have to start from scratch....

Still no response and no contact. Does Hinterland not want to help me or at least respond to any messages or attempts to reach out since October....

I want to play this game as is amazing but can't confidently keep playing and spending money when the game can crash and I loose everything. If this were to happen again I would go crazy.0

On my PS5 you can see the trophies....is there no way for you help me restore these. Please help me 

On 12/5/2022 at 4:17 PM, ET gamers0206 said:

Still no response and no contact. Does Hinterland not want to help me or at least respond to any messages or attempts to reach out since October....

I want to play this game as is amazing but can't confidently keep playing and spending money when the game can crash and I loose everything. If this were to happen again I would go crazy.0

On my PS5 you can see the trophies....is there no way for you help me restore these. Please help me 

Thank you for reaching out. Responses are occasionally delayed during launches, and our team does not respond to questions over the weekend. We appreciate your patience. 

We have reached out via DM for more information. We look forward to assisting you further. Thanks, again!

Ist bei mir auch passiert aber als ich einen spielstand mit 3 ausgewählten Abzeichen geladen habe bekam ich nur die 3 zurück. Was sehr frustriert ist das ich alle anderen Abzeichen außer Darkwalker hatte und so meinen Fortschritt von hunderten von spielstunden verloren habe.

Ich fand auch sehr schade dass ich keine Antwort vom Support erhalten hatte ☹️.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:16 AM, Eli said:

Ist bei mir auch passiert aber als ich einen spielstand mit 3 ausgewählten Abzeichen geladen habe bekam ich nur die 3 zurück. Was sehr frustriert ist das ich alle anderen Abzeichen außer Darkwalker hatte und so meinen Fortschritt von hunderten von spielstunden verloren habe.

Ich fand auch sehr schade dass ich keine Antwort vom Support erhalten hatte ☹️.

Thank you for reaching out. When did you file your Support Ticket? Have you checked your spam folder for a response? We are experiencing a high volume of tickets following the launch, but if you send us a private message with your email, we would be happy to check on the status of your ticket. 

Thank you for your patience!