Mac Build Delay: TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY

Admin

19 hours ago, turtle777 said:

I had the same issue. After two uninstall and re-installs, it recognized the DLC.

Not sure if they pushed a silent update in between. I feel like it's a Steam glitch.

-t

Did it show up on your load screen as something you could click, on the Expansion tab? Or did the tabs not change but the content was now there? I show the DLC and both are clicked as install in Steam, but in the game, no change on main screen. Someone on Reddit said they had that but the DLC was actually there, but I still get no bridge connector every time. I can wait for a fix, but want to be sure it isn't on my end. Will try uninstallling for a third time, maybe that'll finally do it. Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Deadmanwalking said:

Did it show up on your load screen as something you could click, on the Expansion tab? Or did the tabs not change but the content was now there? I show the DLC and both are clicked as install in Steam, but in the game, no change on main screen. Someone on Reddit said they had that but the DLC was actually there, but I still get no bridge connector every time. I can wait for a fix, but want to be sure it isn't on my end. Will try uninstallling for a third time, maybe that'll finally do it. Thanks!!

Thank you for reaching out. There won't be a change on the main screen, but the DLC content should be accessible via Survival Mode. Can we confirm that you are trying to access the new region and you are unable to do so while exploring via Broken Railroad? 

22 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you for reaching out. There won't be a change on the main screen, but the DLC content should be accessible via Survival Mode. Can we confirm that you are trying to access the new region and you are unable to do so while exploring via Broken Railroad? 

Correct; I even broke down and checked videos to make sure it was where I thought it should be. Am working with Hinterland support to try to figure out in connection with Steam to find ot where the disconnect is. But yes, that is the issue. All files were verified and I sent a screen shot to Steam about DLC and waiting to hear back about the entitlement and package IDs to provide to Hinterland support.  

On 2/17/2023 at 2:08 PM, Deadmanwalking said:

Yes, it come up as a clickable link, allowing me to buy the DLC. But I already had it purchased in Dec. I didn't buy it again.

Steam just fail to connect the dots and realize that I already had the DLC.

On 2/18/2023 at 11:20 AM, Deadmanwalking said:

Correct; I even broke down and checked videos to make sure it was where I thought it should be. Am working with Hinterland support to try to figure out in connection with Steam to find ot where the disconnect is. But yes, that is the issue. All files were verified and I sent a screen shot to Steam about DLC and waiting to hear back about the entitlement and package IDs to provide to Hinterland support.  

Thank you for filing a ticket with Support. We are investigating this issue, and we appreciate your patience. 

On 2/21/2023 at 4:29 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for filing a ticket with Support. We are investigating this issue, and we appreciate your patience. 

Any update? I have restarted computer, restarted Steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, every combination I can figure to try and still no luck. 

On 2/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, Deadmanwalking said:

Any update? I have restarted computer, restarted Steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, every combination I can figure to try and still no luck. 

We are still investigating reports of this issue. In an earlier comment, you mentioned you were working with Support. Is that still the case?

We appreciate your ongoing communication. Thank you for your patience. 

2 hours ago, Admin said:

We are still investigating reports of this issue. In an earlier comment, you mentioned you were working with Support. Is that still the case?

We appreciate your ongoing communication. Thank you for your patience. 

I was/am, but sent them the response and info from Steam they asked for over a week ago, and have not heard back. Getting a bit frustrating but I know it will get fixed eventually. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Deadmanwalking said:

I was/am, but sent them the response and info from Steam they asked for over a week ago, and have not heard back. Getting a bit frustrating but I know it will get fixed eventually. 

Thank you for confirming. We are continuing to investigate this issue and hope to have additional information to share soon. 

• Admin unpinned this topic