Insomnia affic.

On 12/1/2022 at 11:41 AM, hozz1235 said:

After doing some research into health benefits of acorns and acorn coffee/tea, it appears it is caffeine free so could not be considered a stimulant and therefore not a cure for insomnia?  We will soon find out what HL has in store for us though!

https://www.lybrate.com/topic/benefits-of-acorns-and-its-side-effects

Except Insomnia means you can't sleep, so you wouldn't want caffine to help with that anyway.

It could also end up being something tied to the electrostatic fog.

15 minutes ago, Mig_zvm said:

Except Insomnia means you can't sleep, so you wouldn't want caffine to help with that anyway.

Good point.  I guess I was coming from what we see in society today - instead of going to sleep to get rested,  they consume energy drinks as pick-me-ups.  Walk in a convenience store lately and look at the refrigerated beverage section?  The number of energy drinks??  'nuff said.

Edited by hozz1235

I tentatively think that Insomnia will be a side effect of the Glimmer Fog; I didn't see it in the list of changes for the non-DLC update (if I recall rightly).  If not, it'd be a condition imposed by something found only in the Far Territories.  Glimmer Fog seems to me like the most likely suspect: we know that the effects of the Aurora can affect behavior, from seeing what happens to wolves during an aurora.  Glimmer Fog looks to me like a natural extension of that mysterious electromagnetic action. 

Can't wait to see!

• Upvote 1