New update + time capsule feats/badges

ToAsT

With the upcoming update and being unable to transfer / migrate saves, I've been attempting to complete some of the challenges, get badges/feats, and so on that typically take a long time (for example, surviving 500 days). Chances are that I'm not going to have the real-world hours necessary to do this before the update comes out. Hinterland has said that we can use the Time Capsule function to load a previous version of the game and continue with our saved games, etc, but what I'm wondering is... if we complete achievements, get badges from challenges, get new feats in the previous "Time Capsule" version of the game, will those accomplishments transfer back to the current version of the game post-update?

For example, on Dec 5th, I decide to use Time Capsule and I complete Escape the Darkwalker on the pre-update version of the game, Later in December, I decide to use the updated version of TLD. Will Escape the Darkwalker (and the associated feats / badges) be completed as well in the current version of the game?