What happened to jeffpeng's account?

Does anybody know why jeffpeng's account is now marked as "guest" in all their posts/replies?

image.thumb.png.23e95fb5ec88913ec6e52f48a7e0f7e4.png

It's just that I've never seen something like that on Hinterland forums before. Was their account blocked, or did they delete it on their own? They were like... a regular here, right?

13 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

My guess is that he had life problems that couldn’t be interrupted by the Forum… why he deleted his account though, I have no idea… unless he was banned for some reason?

Can you even delete an account here? I tried to find this function, but I can't.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 3:33 AM, UpUpAway95 said:

Yes... I also hope he's OK.  He was a wonderful contributor here for a long time.  I do miss him.

Me too. 

Glad I found this thread, because I was about to create one with exactly the same question, but wasn't sure in which subforum to post it. Another account I've noticed appearing as "Guest [username]" is kristaok, and — if memory serves well — she was also a nice person and I doubt she did or said something that warranted a ban. I just hope it was them who requested the deletion of their account, and that nothing serious was/is going on. It's a pity. Like @UpUpAway95said, jeffpeng was a wonderful contributor, and after 9 months of personal hiatus I was looking forward to read his posts when I returned here two weeks ago...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin locked this topic