Safe house customization!

I’m a big fan this topic in other games, so I must admit I was pleasantly surprised to see this category added into the game in the coming update. Unfortunately, as a console player I won’t be able to try this in December, but I can’t wait to see how this is implemented.
Is anyone excited for it as well? 
Hopefully we will get some cool info soon and I hope it’s a deep and intricate system that allows us to create some unique home bases! Perhaps with new functionalities that affect gameplay, and other more aesthetically pleasing options😅, like trophies and collectibles for display.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

There are some mods that already allow this, so it's not a huge deal to implement:

• removing clutter and trash to make the place nicer. Needs some logic though to decide what can be removed
  • moving around furniture and small containers

What I'd like for building options is building small storage containers. Something similar to those green metal boxes for 10-20 kg. Make it cost 4-6 pieces of cedar or fir wood maybe. Also repairing those broken cupboards. So bad when 2 out of 6 drawers are broken for no reason.

I definitely don't want eleborate base building like walls and floors like in more generic survival games.

Edited by Serenity

Maybe we'll get to use those planks lying around. The impression I get is that the customization system won't be very expansive, tidying up, putting up a shelf or two, hopefully moving furniture around a bit. 

Good for those nights when we can't sleep.