extreme temperatures in blizzards

mayimbe

Hello, I would like the temperatures during a blizzard to be really so hard that you are forced to seek shelter, as we know the temperatures in northern Canada, Alaska, and even Russia can drop to 60 below zero, I would like that feeling of extreme cold during blizzards that make you take shelter. as an addition and this last I don't know if people would like that indoors during blizzards you have to light a good fire to heat the room. I really hope they add this to the game for a reason we are in the north of Canada and in this game the cold should be your biggest enemy.

• Upvote 2

On 11/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, Leeanda said:

I play on custom pilgrim with the colder over time set on low and I've just been stuck in a blizzard. I think it was about -34c . I'm not sure the exact temps when the cold over time is on high but I have seen it at -69c on ytube.  

Well, I would like to and I quote I am only talking about windy weather that we have to fear than to seek shelter that is much harder in terms of cold. For some reason, the cold is supposed to be your greatest enemy here, or do you not agree?

Just now, mayimbe said:

Well, I would like to and I quote I am only talking about windy weather that we have to fear than to seek shelter that is much harder in terms of cold. For some reason, the cold is supposed to be your greatest enemy here, or do you not agree?

The cold is probably the biggest enemy for all levels,including pilgrim..  high winds can be worse than actual blizzards from what I've seen,and felt on occasion.   It should be that way I think..    

Plus for harder levels where outdoor fires are necessary ,strong and cold  winds can be fatal.

Edited by Leeanda

6 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

You can crank up the custom settings to make the weather pretty unforgivable.  That, combined with other settings, should give you the challenge you want.

I'm not complaining about the weather, what I would like is that the blizzards are much harder than extreme cold and thus have to protect yourself from them

7 minutes ago, mayimbe said:

I'm not complaining about the weather, what I would like is that the blizzards are much harder than extreme cold and thus have to protect yourself from them

I understand.  I don't think we can adjust the severity of the blizzards, just the frequency.

It's not a matter of adjusting anything, I just wish that the game itself in some update would put the blizzards with much colder temperatures that you can't get out of a shelter that feels like a blizzard can be deadly. It's just a wish that I put on this list nothing more.