TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY - Teaser Images

Survivors, here are some of the teaser images from our recent posts on our social accounts. Please don't forget to Wishlist TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY on Steam or EGS. We'll have more information (including a Roadmap and launch date) to share very soon.  

tftft-wishlist-handheld-fb-tw.thumb.png.f136d5f210c7ff2a6ebbdf6a4d3281eb.png

Handheld Shortwave

tftft-wishlist-oak-fb-tw.thumb.png.236e1f10d3200c1fcc8c88d2839098f1.png

Oak Trees

tftft-wishlist-burdock-fb-tw.thumb.png.21c5b8ba6dbf4d1dee9b32a28ba4b0e7.png

Burdock Root

tftft-wishlist-post-1-airfield-fb-tw-1.thumb.png.251c60f660eb52f12621eead1ed07f51.png

Forsaken Airfield

tftft-wishlist-rails-fb-tw.thumb.png.3db167fb20efbcf0ac8e60aaca092689.png

Remote Railway Lines

• Upvote 3
  • Like 4

On 11/17/2022 at 7:57 PM, Admin said:

Survivors, here are some of the teaser images from our recent posts on our social accounts. Please don't forget to Wishlist TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY on Steam or EGS. We'll have more information (including a Roadmap and launch date) to share very soon.  

tftft-wishlist-handheld-fb-tw.thumb.png.f136d5f210c7ff2a6ebbdf6a4d3281eb.png

Handheld Shortwave

Question: Is the Handheld shortwave already in the game?

I spent quite some time on the new map and have not found the shortwave yet. I found the helicopter on the image but also no shortwave there either. I checked pretty much the whole map for it. 
It was said each new map comes with tales, but without the shortwave I dont see any way to get these tales. 

3 hours ago, hipsu555 said:

Question: Is the Handheld shortwave already in the game?

I spent quite some time on the new map and have not found the shortwave yet. I found the helicopter on the image but also no shortwave there either. I checked pretty much the whole map for it. 
It was said each new map comes with tales, but without the shortwave I dont see any way to get these tales. 

Id love a list of what actually arrived in this update.

43 minutes ago, MarrowStone said:

Id love a list of what actually arrived in this update.

Yeah me too. So far it seems like not much has been added
The new map is big but also has not much to offer. You got the airport and I think 4 buildings in the outskirts, thats pretty much it. Most parts of the map are just emtpy, theres not even plants, wood, animals or other resources, it feels like it got rushed and they had no time to add more things. Im sure the Tales are also not in because noone found the shortwave yet. In my opinion its a bit weak, I would have thought the shortwave and tales are alteast in it. 

Edited by hipsu555