The Long Dark Needs this feature...

Michael1986

I am sorry hinterland but I can take it anymore ,  I am not saying it is a bad game but I realized it lacks a signle feature that would make the game feel complete because without feature this game feels empty and shallow....

...and that feature is the addition of a EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with heat guided armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun . I did my research and I talked to people in the community, made polls about this feature,  talked to mod creators and all of them said one thing...and that is the fact that this game needs a EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with heat guided armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun . 

We need this in the game . We need to be able to blow up packs of timberwolves with missiles and shred moose to mince using the 50. caliber amchine gun . I want to fight a mecha controlled by mathis using my EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun . I hope Hinterland understands how Important this feature is and how the community wants it so badly...so add it Hinterland, add a EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun into the game .

• Upvote 6
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 2:51 AM, Michael1986 said:

I am sorry hinterland but I can take it anymore ,  I am not saying it is a bad game but I realized it lacks a signle feature that would make the game feel complete because without feature this game feels empty and shallow....

...and that feature is the addition of a EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with heat guided armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun . I did my research and I talked to people in the community, made polls about this feature,  talked to mod creators and all of them said one thing...and that is the fact that this game needs a EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with heat guided armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun . 

We need this in the game . We need to be able to blow up packs of timberwolves with missiles and shred moose to mince using the 50. caliber amchine gun . I want to fight a mecha controlled by mathis using my EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun . I hope Hinterland understands how Important this feature is and how the community wants it so badly...so add it Hinterland, add a EMP shielded apache attack helicopter with armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun into the game .

Might happen with the dlc xD

On 11/11/2022 at 1:51 AM, Michael1986 said:

One word: WHAT actually more words WHAT THE. HELL do you think that would benefit to a freaking  survival game where you catch cod don't play COD! (call of duty)

On 11/27/2022 at 4:34 PM, Bearimpaler101 said:

One word: WHAT actually more words WHAT THE. HELL do you think that would benefit to a freaking  survival game where you catch cod don't play COD! (call of duty)

You just cant stand the sigma status of a  apache attack helicopter with armour piercing missiles and a 50. caliber machine gun fan .