Ps4 feats reset

Makiboi424

I've been playing stalker and I have survived around 100 days and today I quit my game but the moment I quit an error popped up, I didn't think much of it and just turned of my ps4. When I turned it on and opened the long dark It said save files corrupted, I got in the menu and my game file is there but all my feat progres is gone. Is there a way to fix this? Because it was really hard for me to get all that progres. 

On 10/29/2022 at 8:00 AM, Makiboi424 said:

I've been playing stalker and I have survived around 100 days and today I quit my game but the moment I quit an error popped up, I didn't think much of it and just turned of my ps4. When I turned it on and opened the long dark It said save files corrupted, I got in the menu and my game file is there but all my feat progres is gone. Is there a way to fix this? Because it was really hard for me to get all that progres. 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Please file a ticket via our Support Portal and we would be happy to investigate for you: hinterlandgames.com/support 

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2023 at 6:22 AM, Eli said:

War bei mir auch so schon zum 3. Mal aber ich denke meine Support Tickets werden einfach nur ignoriert. Schade.

Thank you for reaching out. We are experiencing a high volume of Support Tickets, and we will respond as quickly as possible. We also suggest monitoring your spam folders for responses as ticket responses will occasionally end up filtered out of your regular emails. 

We appreciate your patience.