Hello Again...from an old friend-

RossBondReturns

Well, I have no idea why I had to introduce myself again, hopefully my old account can be accessed again- I am the person formerly know on these boards as RossBondReturns!

However due to weirdness...I can no longer access that account or get it's password changed.

So if that is unable to be fixed I guess I'll just start climbing through the ranks again!

I started playing TLD in 2015 on my i3 laptop...and just last year was gifted an i5 for Christmas. Across my two laptops I have logged nearly 5,100 hours in the Quiet Apocalypse.

Over 5 years ago I was one of two people to figure out a way to summit TWM by going up the front face and without using a rope. Just recently another route was found that's a lot easier...but the old one is still available for those who are vertigo free!

You'll find a lot of user created challenges under my old Board Name...and a lot of screenshots and animated .gifs in the Screenshot thread...and I'm currently recording a Survival Sandbox that switches Time Capsule builds every couple of in game days.

Anyhow...back to surviving! Nice to be sort of back!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Welcome back! And you're just I'm time to see everything change.

Take a look at the Oct Dev Diary/Tales From the Far Territory. Any saves you make between now and the new game won't be compatible, so best not to get too attached to a new run.

Have fun reacquainting yourself 😊

Edited by Sgt Socks

• 4 weeks later...