Some News on the March Update

Raphael van Lierop

still haven't gone to PV yet :) 30 days in based out on coastal, and just haven't explored enough to find out where to go (don't wanna look up the map)

@ryanhinterland, could you guys at least give us an idea of when you'll be posting the update details?

The changelog will be posted at the same time as the update itself. That is all the info I have at this time. It is great to see you all here!

seems odd that they can pinpoint and post on fb that it will be released today, but no idea as to a time line in the day? Is this normal? I admit i havent been here long, I downloaded the game, opened it, had a bit of fun then shelved it till and update to see what imporvements had been made.

to me it doesn't sound too odd. I don't work in the gaming industry, but I do work in software, and this can be pretty typical. Sometimes no matter how much you plan, how much you try to get ahead of the bugs things come up or something changes last minute and you find yourself in scramble mode.

Hopefully this is just planned and they are building anticipation and excitement, but in reality I imagine the team is cranking away trying to deliver when they said (promised?) they would. I'm pullin' for them, but again we should be so lucky at this point in a development cycle to have this much input/connection with the people trying to produce something, let alone regular planned updates, we're in Alpha still for cryin' out loud! ;`)

still get your buns in gear hinterlanders jk

seems odd that they can pinpoint and post on fb that it will be released today, but no idea as to a time line in the day? Is this normal? I admit i havent been here long, I downloaded the game, opened it, had a bit of fun then shelved it till and update to see what imporvements had been made.

Yep totally normal - Aside from bugs, it takes time to get on to steam as well, so we cannot announce a specific time, but we can a specific day. :)

Archived