Waving from wet and woolly midlands

Skyfarer

Good evening and pleasantries people. Another long time game fan here from a currently damp English Midlands. Happy to finally be a member of the forum, been playing TLD for over a year at this point and followed it before that.
Currently in a death spiral obsession with the world the game inhabits and I’m slowly working on a project inspired by the Trans Island Railway. Reimagined as The Great Bear Railway and as a HO Gauge attic/loft layout. I look forward to sharing my progress.

98letRj.png

Ejfa74y.jpg

Thanks for having this place accessible and Hinterland you knocked it out of the park with TLD right away. The believability of your creation has sucked me in and won’t let go until it’s existing as steam and brass and even steel rail. 

Skyfarer.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Skyfarer said:

Good evening and pleasantries people. Another long time game fan here from a currently damp English Midlands. Happy to finally be a member of the forum, been playing TLD for over a year at this point and followed it before that.
Currently in a death spiral obsession with the world the game inhabits and I’m slowly working on a project inspired by the Trans Island Railway. Reimagined as The Great Bear Railway and as a HO Gauge attic/loft layout. I look forward to sharing my progress.

98letRj.png

Ejfa74y.jpg

Thanks for having this place accessible and Hinterland you knocked it out of the park with TLD right away. The believability of your creation has sucked me in and won’t let go until it’s existing as steam and brass and even steel rail. 

Skyfarer.

Welcome fellow UK TLD fanatic 😊

Your project is hugely exciting, I look forward to seeing it! Make sure you post a thread in one of the main sections so we don't miss it 👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...