Thank you to these modders

Sgt Socks

@Xpazeman  @stmSantana  @ds5678

I wanted to shout out a thank to you these three modders. The mods I've installed from you have brought back the intense excitement for TLD which has been dwindling because of a lack of crafting, inability to create custom bases/spaces and other small irritations like the load screens.  I am yet to fully explore what your mods do and enjoy everything they bring, but I wanted to say a sincere thank you for all the incredible work you have done and are doing.  I wish I had the monetary funds available to contribute to your Patreons, but unfortunately due to disability I am unable to do this.  As a result, I wanted to send this heartfelt thank you into the ether and hope you will kindly receive it in lieu of actual cash.

To all other modders, please don't think I am excluding you from my thanks because I know you are all putting in a lot of work and creating some fantastic mods for this already brilliant game.  It is simply that the mods I have chosen have all been created by these three.  I do hope by sending this specific thank you it does not anger anyone else, for it most certainly not intended to do so.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1