My first stalker run.

Leeanda

2 minutes ago, Sgt Socks said:

Good lord, there is a terrifying thought! 😳😄

Oh I would happily put them on the list but I know our wish will not be granted; the desolation and disappointment of our rejection would be too much to bear!

I did actually find myself day dreaming about our trollies while I was wandering around Ash, muttering about the missing Moose 😁 

Lol.  Glad someone at least listens to my ramblings.  Talking to my son is like talking to a brick wall😁 

Sadly that's true..  and the home for abandoned wish list posters is full already.  🙂 

Can you imagine pushing a trolley over those rope bridges?

@Leeanda

It was easier for me to give you the picture/map this way.  I have to fart about uploading it to my Google drive and doing permissions blah blah blah to be able to insert into our chat message via URL.

So as I was on the train home I decided I was going to do this before jumping into the game.  I renamed Bridge Bear Coastal Bear as he is right by the exit, as is Mystery Bear.  Other than that I went with your list.

Now we can really take on The Bears of Pleasant Valley 😁 What do you reckon?

(and spend less time confused and confusing each other 😄) 🧡

PLEASANT VALLEY BEARS 🐻

1102990949_PVBEARS.thumb.jpg.093a5174e84177a5286d24a0d69f193d.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sgt Socks said:

@Leeanda

It was easier for me to give you the picture/map this way.  I have to fart about uploading it to my Google drive and doing permissions blah blah blah to be able to insert into our chat message via URL.

So as I was on the train home I decided I was going to do this before jumping into the game.  I renamed Bridge Bear Coastal Bear as he is right by the exit, as is Mystery Bear.  Other than that I went with your list.

Now we can really take on The Bears of Pleasant Valley 😁 What do you reckon?

(and spend less time confused and confusing each other 😄) 🧡

PLEASANT VALLEY BEARS 🐻

1102990949_PVBEARS.thumb.jpg.093a5174e84177a5286d24a0d69f193d.jpg

If it saves confusion that's fine by me😁.     Might need a better name than ropey bear though🙂.  How about signal or climb  bear?

Edited by Leeanda

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

If it saves confusion that's fine by me😁.     Might need a better name than ropey bear though🙂.  How about signal or climb  bear?

I've got him down as rope bear, rather than ropey 😊 I don't think he's the one that goes up Signal... But rope or climb and I'll know what you mean 😁

Our confused conversations were funny though!

11 minutes ago, Sgt Socks said:

I've got him down as rope bear, rather than ropey 😊 I don't think he's the one that goes up Signal... But rope or climb and I'll know what you mean 😁

Our confused conversations were funny though!

Doesn't he?  I don't get him very often and when I do he  scarpers  over the river so I don't know his route.. he is nearer than mystery bear ,that's why I presumed it was him... 

Now im confused😁...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

Doesn't he?  I don't get him very often and when I do he  scarpers  over the river so I don't know his route.. he is nearer than mystery bear ,that's why I presumed it was him... 

Now im confused😁...

It's the bears, they wander all over the place! I *think* it's Mystery bear who goes up to Signal Hill. Rope Bear wanders over by the abandoned shack just past Heartbreak Bridge.

I *think* being the operative word! 🤷‍♀️🤪😄

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sgt Socks said:

It's the bears, they wander all over the place! I *think* it's Mystery bear who goes up to Signal Hill. Rope Bear wanders over by the abandoned shack just past Heartbreak Bridge.

I *think* being the operative word! 🤷‍♀️🤪😄

Let's hope someone knows where he goes  and tells us .... Before we "run" into him..🙂

• Upvote 1

Oh I nearly had that pleasure this run 😳 I nearly needed a box of tenas, had no idea a bear went up there! I had loved the relative safety and solitude of Signal Hill!

Thinking about it....

I haven't got Rope Bear this run, but I have got Mystery Bear. So it would make sense it's him shattering the peace.

Yes. Yes, he is Devil Bear. ☹️

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sgt Socks said:

Oh I nearly had that pleasure this run 😳 I nearly needed a box of tenas, had no idea a bear went up there! I had loved the relative safety and solitude of Signal Hill!

Thinking about it....

I haven't got Rope Bear this run, but I have got Mystery Bear. So it would make sense it's him shattering the peace.

Yes. Yes, he is Devil Bear. ☹️

That sounds like it's him then.  I know old  ropey goes up that hill but wasn't sure how far.   Definitely crossing each other's territories though..