TLD clips on YouTube

piddy3825

I just love it when I find a short clip from somebody's game that they posted on YouTube.

Turns out this one is from one of our communities modders who has made a few outstanding mods that many of us are currently using.  
anyways, I got a kick outta this one...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

I just love it when I find a short clip from somebody's game that they posted on YouTube.

Turns out this one is from one of our communities modders who has made a few outstanding mods that many of us are currently using.  
anyways, I got a kick outta this one...

He I've seen this one many times. it looks old since you can only see temperature.

Just now, Bearimpaler101 said:

I've seen stmsantans the old bear cried sadly. where he trapped the old bear in the Carter hydro dam gate area and it couldn't get out lol.

I haven't seen that one.  Didn't know the bear could actually get in there.  Unless you mean on story mode?

40 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Ahh!   I see.   I wonder how long the game would actually keep it in there though.. 

Before the last hotfix (or the hotfix before that; I don't remember) the Old Bear on the Hunted would always spawn in the gate; 100% of the time he was there. It made for a tight situation while trying to get out. This was changed in a recent hotfix now because if you could get out of the gate without him following you out, then he is usually stuck in there forever. You can then walk to Trapper's in peace. You can't close the gate on today's Hunted but apparently the Old Bear AI isn't smart enough to get out when trying to chase you. 

If you entered a building or slept the bear would respawn. As long as you stayed outside and awake, he would remain stuck though. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pencil said:

Before the last hotfix (or the hotfix before that; I don't remember) the Old Bear on the Hunted would always spawn in the gate; 100% of the time he was there. It made for a tight situation while trying to get out. This was changed in a recent hotfix now because if you could get out of the gate without him following you out, then he is usually stuck in there forever. You can then walk to Trapper's in peace. You can't close the gate on today's Hunted but apparently the Old Bear AI isn't smart enough to get out when trying to chase you. 

If you entered a building or slept the bear would respawn. As long as you stayed outside and awake, he would remain stuck though. 

I can see why it changed then.. wandering around mystery lake all day ,or even fishing would seem like you're laughing at the old thing.🙂.  

Good in my book but not really the nature of the challenge.