Moon Cycle and Aurora Moon Event

Mig_zvm

I think about Endless Night once in a while and I was thinking it would be sweet if there were some actual pattern with the location of the moon with a full moon or a full moon/aurora event effecting I guess Stamina?  Freazes all health core dials as well as being able to run endlessly?

• Upvote 2

You can already sort of acheave this effect with the 4x Time of day multiplyer setting in custom.  It changes the game into a speedrun where you can progress far in just a couple hours.

Maybe more fun for beginners though.

On 7/24/2022 at 12:03 PM, Mig_zvm said:

You can already sort of acheave this effect with the 4x Time of day multiplyer setting in custom.  It changes the game into a speedrun where you can progress far in just a couple hours.

Maybe more fun for beginners though.

I am slightly confused here. What does the time of day setting have to do with “werewolfing”?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 1:51 PM, conanjaguar said:

I am slightly confused here. What does the time of day setting have to do with “werewolfing”?

Setting the time of day multiplier to ×4 means all of you cores drain slower including your Fatigue, which I think if you are playing on Endless Night with the Darkwalker Perk active will drain even slower.

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2022 at 11:05 AM, Mig_zvm said:

Setting the time of day multiplier to ×4 means all of you cores drain slower including your Fatigue, which I think if you are playing on Endless Night with the Darkwalker Perk active will drain even slower.

I see what you are getting at. However, it would make the days drag on for 2x4 = 8 hours! Not many of us are willing to invest that much time into a single day.