arrow keys/enter for all items in game.

TheUnknown

Hey hinterlands and fellow surivors. sorry if this is the wrong area to post this but this is to hinterlands. How hard would it be to code in using arrow keys and enter key for all things in game over just dropping items? LIke for me not sure for anyone else but having to mouse click for how much time to spend sleeping and everything is annoying while for dropping items or cooking you can use the arrow keys/enter button. Im just wondering if it would be possible to code in an option to be turned on or off to use arrow keys/enter for everything like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Very good point.

I have another thing not so much worth opening a thread so I'm just gonna let it here: Why do I have to stop when opening the space menu? Or when selecting which lighter to use for lighting a torch? Just make WASD still work so I can choose the lighter while still walking away from the wolf.

• Upvote 3

@Razum

I personally use the arrow keys for movement. Perhaps scrolling the mouse wheel could work as well?

@TheUnknown

On 7/21/2022 at 8:22 PM, TheUnknown said:

Hey hinterlands and fellow surivors. sorry if this is the wrong area to post this but this is to hinterlands. How hard would it be to code in using arrow keys and enter key for all things in game over just dropping items? LIke for me not sure for anyone else but having to mouse click for how much time to spend sleeping and everything is annoying while for dropping items or cooking you can use the arrow keys/enter button. Im just wondering if it would be possible to code in an option to be turned on or off to use arrow keys/enter for everything like that.

This would make a good accessibility feature.

• Like 2