Ballistic vest repairable.

A Lamp

Not sure if someone suggested this (and i doubt it since little to minimal amount of tld players use it), but i think the vest should be repairable.

Even tho the vest is the most toughest gear in tld and it would take thousands of days or hundred of bear mauling, yet at some point in the very, very, very late game the vest would be in a really bad shape (if not ruined).

But how exactly we wanna repair a vest with level IV body armor? Well you can't but don't need to, the main part that gets most damaged is the vest itself.

The plates wouldn't be that damaged, specially if they're made from steel, while the vest would have some scratches, bites, holes, you name it. With a sewing kit and leather you should be able to patch the damaged parts of the vest (cloth would just make damaged parts of the vest quite fragile since it isn't really tough unlike leather).

But still, it would take quite a beating to start worrying about your vest slowly breaking down.

P.S im not speaking from experience, my vest is still at 94% condition, went through a bear mauling in Blackrock's penitentiary cuz i cornered myself accidently while hunting it.

• Upvote 3