Configurable HUD (even simple settings)

FreeSTONE

It would be great to have some always-visible bar that would show, how much weight I carry, and how tired I am. 
I learned that if I stop and press Shift shortly, it would show the tiredness-indicator for a moment. But I would like to have it permanently on.

Would that be possible, please?  (I believe it is quite simple change. It could be set via switch in settings - with default as off, so it would not affect any current players).

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, FreeSTONE said:

It would be great to have some always-visible bar that would show, how much weight I carry, and how tired I am. 
I learned that if I stop and press Shift shortly, it would show the tiredness-indicator for a moment. But I would like to have it permanently on.

Would that be possible, please?  (I believe it is quite simple change. It could be set via switch in settings - with default as off, so it would not affect any current players).

Yeah... The HUD is terribly non-configurable. Personally, I'd like to have no HUD at all, unless I press Tab. But if you turn the HUD off, Tab does basically nothing.
The Long Dark would greatly benefit from more display options.