Sign in to follow this  
TLDFAN

The Long Dark Survey 2

A headsup that this is a survey by a community member rather than by the developer. Feel free to vote on it, of course, but please understand that the results in the end may/may not affect the development of the game itself.

A headsup that this is a survey by a community member rather than by the developer. Feel free to vote on it, of course, but please understand that the results in the end may/may not affect the development of the game itself.

Hehe.. good point. I filled the survey first and later noticed that it wasn't from Devs, but from a player. :D

I hope You guys make an official survey one day. Would be fun to take part on that too ;)

Hehe.. good point. I filled the survey first and later noticed that it wasn't from Devs, but from a player. :D

I hope You guys make an official survey one day. Would be fun to take part on that too ;)

I don't think this would be good, as most of the players dont participate in any forums ;)

Thank you all for your replies I will keep this one open for the remainder of the week and then post the results. There were 13 replies just yesterday. We welcome more "official surveys" as time allows as well.

I don't think this would be good, as most of the players dont participate in any forums ;)

We did one a few weeks ago, it is just about wrapped and I will speak with Raph on what information from it can be shared with our community :)

If anyone has ideas they want asked of the community in the survey I am putting together for next week please post.

22 Surveys taken, looking good. Will post the initial data once I get 25 replies. Look for this tonight. At this point most questions look like we have a very decisive favorability by the group who took the survey.

Hit it up guys its only about 3 min.

Sign in to follow this