Invisible rounds/casings

Leeanda

Is anyone else finding more and more revolver rounds and casings that are invisible?   Several months ago I only found one or two, now I'm finding more . 

I'm also on custom with revolver off so I don't know why I'm finding ammo at all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

That's sometimes why I think there's too much loot on pilgrim🙂. It takes me ages just to search the smallest places.  

And why I never search an entire map in one go..  I'd never leave if I did. 

I still haven't learnt all the spawn variations  either,even after three + years .  

Edited by Leeanda

I was recently going through a cave near Thomson's Crossing in one of my long-running sandboxes and what did I find next to a corpse?  A box of revolver ammunition.  I had previously, a life-time ago, had been through the area, checked the corpse, and had not returned for a very long time.  I know that the last visit must have been quite a while ago before revolvers and their ammunition were introduced.  Can always use more ammo.  🙂

Just now, UTC-10 said:

I was recently going through a cave near Thomson's Crossing in one of my long-running sandboxes and what did I find next to a corpse?  A box of revolver ammunition.  I had previously, a life-time ago, had been through the area, checked the corpse, and had not returned for a very long time.  I know that the last visit must have been quite a while ago before revolvers and their ammunition were introduced.  Can always use more ammo.  🙂

Crikey! How old is that save?? 🙂 

In this case though I meant actual invisible ones.  Like the one at echo one that doesn't even show up in inventory.  They really do take some scanning to find but the last few months they've been turning up more and more .