Looking for Confirmation/Clarification (is it bugs... or intended changes?)

Just now, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda

I've also found areas like bare stone where the detection is a little wonky and foot print depression get overlaid on the bare stone where there was no snow (and it looks like our character impressed foot prints in solid rock :D).

I've not seen that , is this just on this run?

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda

That one was a few runs ago and I didn't think to get a snapshot to report at the time, but it's something I keep a look out for these days.  

Oh I see.  I was beginning to wonder if it was just this run you were getting all my weirdness on 🙂

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda

I tend to think that in various places the hit detection for foot prints (or the mechanism that determines where and when the footprint texture is applied) is a bit wonky, so we get little anomalies like these.  Fortunately it's more or less just a minor detail.  🤭

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

@Leeanda

I tend to think that in various places the hit detection for foot prints (of the mechanism that determines where and when the footprint texture is applied) is a bit wonky, so we get little anomalies like these.  Fortunately it's more or less just a minor detail.  🤭

I've not really paid much attention to them if I'm honest,at least not until lately anyway.   Something for me to look out for.

At least it doesn't mean Astrid is so heavy she makes dents in solid rock though😁

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1