Hello from Argentina!

Glacia

Hello everyone! , im Franco and I've been playing TLD for almost a year.
After achieving a 600 days stalker run, im now enjoying the game on my Interloper run! (Around 45 days)
I am a fanatic of the survival/sandbox genre, but the long dark has several unique and special traits that make it almost a masterpiece.
The fact that you write your own story and do what you want with the game is truly amazing, plus an incredible game aesthetic/atmosphere (Yes, arctic is the best!).

After more than 500 hours played on the game, i decided to get involved in this great and friendly community :)
Thanks Hinterland for such an incredible game, im glad to be here and i will always support the game!

Miscelaneous info:
Something that caught my attention after playing the game, are the similarities between canadian arctic and argentinian patagonia.
Despiting more than ¿20.000 km? distance, both places of the world share a lot of flora and geography elements!
Also, rose hips grow on patagonia region, where do we call them 'Rosa Mosqueta', and it's used for several Jams and cosmetic products.

I always wondered what would happen if the first flare would have affected Patagonia instead!
With not a single predator native to the region, we should chill at a thousands of miles long 'Coastal Highway', with Penguins :coffee:

On 5/30/2022 at 3:33 PM, Glacia said:

Hello everyone! , im Franco and I've been playing TLD for almost a year.
After achieving a 600 days stalker run, im now enjoying the game on my Interloper run! (Around 45 days)
I am a fanatic of the survival/sandbox genre, but the long dark has several unique and special traits that make it almost a masterpiece.
The fact that you write your own story and do what you want with the game is truly amazing, plus an incredible game aesthetic/atmosphere (Yes, arctic is the best!).

After more than 500 hours played on the game, i decided to get involved in this great and friendly community :)
Thanks Hinterland for such an incredible game, im glad to be here and i will always support the game!

Miscelaneous info:
Something that caught my attention after playing the game, are the similarities between canadian arctic and argentinian patagonia.
Despiting more than ¿20.000 km? distance, both places of the world share a lot of flora and geography elements!
Also, rose hips grow on patagonia region, where do we call them 'Rosa Mosqueta', and it's used for several Jams and cosmetic products.

I always wondered what would happen if the first flare would have affected Patagonia instead!
With not a single predator native to the region, we should chill at a thousands of miles long 'Coastal Highway', with Penguins :coffee:

Welcome to the Forums, and thank you for sharing! We appreciate your kind words, and we're happy you've joined our community. 

• 4 weeks later...