I need all gun spawn locations

Enchiladasfortwo

I don't play stalker so I'm not sure . Have you tried the twm summit?  I'm not certain but it's a strong possibility.  Maybe the ash canyon mine?  These are rifles I'm thinking of though..  Revolver might be in the cannery at bleak but getting past t-wolves to find out is very risky .

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

@Enchiladasfortwo
Honestly, there are so many possible locations that it's just a matter of time before you come across one.  During my current run, in one region alone I found a rifle and three revolvers.

For the most part, it really comes down to careful exploration, and luck of the draw (on the part of the RNG, I mean).  When revolvers were first introduced, I had some bad luck and didn't manage to find one for three regions (ultimately finding one in Pleasant Valley).

If you'd like to concentrate on "potential" locations... I'd recommend using the maps that have been posted to steam, or the various regions' wiki pages:
Region | The Long Dark Wiki | Fandom

:coffee::fire::coffee:
There are just too many possible locations for me to spend the time compiling a list... I know that's what you asked for, but I hope the maps will help you out just as well.

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Enchiladasfortwo said:

I am in ML\PV and looking for a rifle

Both of those have a chance of the weapon prepper cache. If you can find it.  

Ml ,try trappers cabin or the lookout tower. Or under the dam bridge?  

Edited by Leeanda

The general formula for stalker is that every region will have one rifle, and 0-2 revolvers (not counting preppers  caches). So if you can't find a rifle at one listed spot, try checking all of them, at least one should have what you're looking for.

I think the only guaranteed rifle spawn is

in the cave under the broken bridge in Desolation Point.

And I am pretty sure that there is a guaranteed firearm spawn

at Signal Hill.

Rifles can usually be found at some major landmarks of each region, and revolvers are added in all over the place. You can even find revolvers in the snow next to frozen corpses! 

5 hours ago, Pencil said:

I think the only guaranteed rifle spawn is

Reveal hidden contents

in the cave under the broken bridge in Desolation Point.

And I am pretty sure that there is a guaranteed firearm spawn

Reveal hidden contents

at Signal Hill.

Rifles can usually be found at some major landmarks of each region, and revolvers are added in all over the place. You can even find revolvers in the snow next to frozen corpses! 

I've found rifles next to corpses outside but never a revolver.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I thought it was guaranteed at the summit ,except loper of course?

I stand corrected.  
or sit corrected…. climb corrected??!?  
Yes, always at the summit.  Usually at the hunters lodge in BR and the homestead in PV.  

“It was Astrid in the Farm Library with the Rifle!!”     
(any CLUE fans??)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Semple Fi said:

I stand corrected.  
or sit corrected…. climb corrected??!?  
Yes, always at the summit.  Usually at the hunters lodge in BR and the homestead in PV.  

“It was Astrid in the Farm Library with the Rifle!!”     
(any CLUE fans??)

Or molly in the hall with the bow. 

I've hardly ever had the rifle in those two places ,until this run and I got both..  pity I already had one.🙂

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Or molly in the hall with the bow. 

I've hardly ever had the rifle in those two places ,until this run and I got both..  pity I already had one.🙂

Ahhhh but you can never have too many guns! 🤣

I’ve begun to set up small “camps” throughout each region and I try to have a firearm with rounds and a bow with arrows at each locale.  Specifically because at some point i will need to travel to BI or BLK to craft ammo.  Since weight is an issue I leave rifles/revolvers at my camps and carry a flare gun and bow during long distance travel.  

speaking of guaranteed spawns, there is ALWAYS a flare gun at the train car in the bottom of the ravine transition.  Even on interloper.  

Just now, Semple Fi said:

Ahhhh but you can never have too many guns! 🤣

I’ve begun to set up small “camps” throughout each region and I try to have a firearm with rounds and a bow with arrows at each locale.  Specifically because at some point i will need to travel to BI or BLK to craft ammo.  Since weight is an issue I leave rifles/revolvers at my camps and carry a flare gun and bow during long distance travel.  

speaking of guaranteed spawns, there is ALWAYS a flare gun at the train car in the bottom of the ravine transition.  Even on interloper.  

That's true🙂.   

That's a good idea to have them spread around..  I do try to do the same with the guns too,but the bow isn't my strongest skill so I tend to leave it at my main base only.. luckily I've not run out of ammo on a run yet so it hasn't become a necessity.. 

Always a flare gun but no shells🙂.   Interloper is cruel..

45 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

That's true🙂.   

That's a good idea to have them spread around..  I do try to do the same with the guns too,but the bow isn't my strongest skill so I tend to leave it at my main base only.. luckily I've not run out of ammo on a run yet so it hasn't become a necessity.. 

Always a flare gun but no shells🙂.   Interloper is cruel..

If you leave it behind, it will never be a strong skill ;) 

I usually don’t find much in the way of shells, one or two.  But I save it for bears only.  Bow for deer, stealth and tactics for wolves.  
image.jpeg.1f3d5f735fdda5ba64d324fc9ebeb54a.jpeg

• Upvote 1