idea for an entirely new region

florpman

• 2 weeks later...

okay, a little update, if the region is added, the region is called "Placid Reservoir" and the update is called "Stalking Phantasm" and if you can't read the google slides, the location containing the Thermos is called the Medora, which is the name of a ship in the must-play roblox game called PIGGY. this ship is piloted by Budgey and was introduced in Book 2 Chapter 7 but was never seen after Book 2 Chapter 9.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, florpman said:

okay, a little update, if the region is added, the region is called "Placid Reservoir" and the update is called "Stalking Phantasm" and if you can't read the google slides, the location containing the Thermos is called the Medora, which is the name of a ship in the must-play roblox game called PIGGY. this ship is piloted by Budgey and was introduced in Book 2 Chapter 7 but was never seen after Book 2 Chapter 9.

Thanks for the info.  

My notepad is obviously loopy.  (Like it's owner🙂).  It has gifs and lots of other things built in but when I try to use them it tells me they're not compatible??? Makes no sense,why have them if you can't use them..   

There are just some (lots) of things it refuses to do.  On the plus side it was dirt cheap!😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:00 AM, florpman said:

Oh, okay. Also, how aren’t you able to access the google slides?

Your permissions on the slide are set so that we can't see it (which is the default setting). You'll have to go to share and unlock the slide in Google Slides if you want to let us see it (make sure we don't have permission to edit it though). 

Just now, Pencil said:

Your permissions on the slide are set so that we can't see it (which is the default setting). You'll have to go to share and unlock the slide in Google Slides if you want to let us see it (make sure we don't have permission to edit it though). 

Does that mean it's not my notepads fault?  🙂

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Does that mean it's not my notepads fault?  🙂

Nope, not your device's fault. Privacy settings on the Google apps default to private, so the OP probably just needs to make the slide public

On 6/27/2022 at 5:05 PM, Pencil said:

Nope, not your device's fault. Privacy settings on the Google apps default to private, so the OP probably just needs to make the slide public

Idk how to do that and when I try to make it so anyone can use it, it just doesn’t work so yeah : /

• 2 weeks later...