All my feats progress deleted

Narayan

20 hours ago, Narayan said:

I got a message saying my save data was corrupted and my save was ok but now I’m starting up my ps5 and checking my feats they’ve all gone to 0% super frustrating PLEASE HELP. 

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue; we understand how frustrating this must be. Can you please file a ticket via our Support Portal so we can best assist you? We appreciate your patience. 

https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

19 hours ago, Admin said:

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue; we understand how frustrating this must be. Can you please file a ticket via our Support Portal so we can best assist you? We appreciate your patience. 

Yep sent a ticket today beyond pissed to be honest and I’m not the only one after searching around there’s others 

A49A97DF-C81A-4DCD-8595-D925593C5B91.jpeg

On 5/28/2022 at 4:56 AM, Narayan said:

Yep sent a ticket today beyond pissed to be honest and I’m not the only one after searching around there’s others 

A49A97DF-C81A-4DCD-8595-D925593C5B91.jpeg

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate the opportunity to investigate. 

On 5/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, Admin said:

On 5/30/2022 at 9:37 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate the opportunity to investigate. 

Sorry but it’s happed again yesterday I’m on my longest run went to BLEAK INLET tried to get in the cannery got all the way to the two dead people and error came up and went all the way back to the end of the bridge what a nightmare! 
I love the game but seriously it’s too much,  of course I’m going to buy the season pass because I think you guys deserve it. I never had this many crashes on my Xbox 1x I’m thinking about spending £450 to buy a series x so I can play the game in peace. I’m on PS5. There’s many bugs in this game from pop in to audio bugs to Wolf struggles not being able to select weapon therefore fighting with fists. Please consider polishing the game before realising season pass. 60 fps and improved draw distances wouldn’t go a miss on new gen consoles. Sorry for the rant TLD is they only game I Play. 
Oh and thanks for an epic game it’s truly a masterpiece. 

0813E113-D9F7-49D4-BE59-419BCC1B5DB3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 9:37 PM, Admin said:

Hi there,

so I heard nothing back I’ve now had 7 crashes now on the same run. Pop in is unacceptable on PS5 along with these crashes, is this just how the game performs on PS5 I had a series x so I know how well the game performs on that platform flawlessly and nowhere near the amount of pop in. 
do I need to delete my game and reinstall? 

please just be upfront with me if this is how it performs on Ps5 il bite the bullet and get a series x again not playing my favourite game in this state. I also refuse to believe this is how it’s meant to perform on ps5 it’s horrendous! I’m hoping a reinstall will fix the issues.